Monthly Archives: June 2005
Who said technology was slowing done (actualy I don’t think anyone said that), Quake on your mobile!, yup, the new 3d mobile phones will actualy play Quake, The version is supposedly 100 percent faithful to the original game from 1996!, wonder if it will be bluetooth networkable ????, anyway here is some more info.
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars.
During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.”
Watson says: “I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.”
Holmes replies: “Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent …”
And here is the proof.
- You try to enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses, sms or messenger.
- You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
- You Read Blogs for entertainment 😉
I’m sure some secret agency somewhare can see a hair on your head, but for now google is offering some amazing image from space, also very good local maps, most interesting is the Area 51 Satellite Images where you can clearly see the runway etc, but move north from here and check out the green circles !!, also move south west and check out the landing zone, spookey stuff!
Just in case you missed it, Apple revealed that they are ditching the IBM PowerPC processor and switching over to Intel-based systems. I am not surprised or shocked because this has been on the rumor mill and underground for years, but its now official and here is the proof, as a duel user I think this is great news, and Microsoft having a serious competitor in the OS market is a good thing for all of us, can’t wait for my XP/OSX duel boot.